Record Storage Systems understands the importance of protecting your information from damage, loss and unauthorized access. In fact, we take every precaution available.
- Our facilities are electronically monitored with around-the-clock security
- Clients receive live inventory updates via the secure website portal
- Clients can run their own reports, order items from storage and manage the inventory from their office
- Clients specify which employees may retrieve/request specific stored materials or data through the 'Authority to Access' program. Retrieval requires client approval and a signature
- Transportation vehicles are designed for safe data transport, loaded inside to protect records from weather damage or unauthorized access, and equipped with two-way communication devices, GPS satellite tracking and fire extinguishers
- Record Storage Systems' employees undergo rigorous training and testing, plus complete background checks to assure careful handling and nondisclosure of your sensitive data
Record Storage Systems owns and operates a campus that includes a Record Storage Center, a Data Vault and our new Digital Imaging Center. The facilities are located in a remote, low-crime area with 24-hour security. All buildings are controlled-access with electronic monitoring systems throughout. A natural gas generator backs up all power. Fire and security systems are set up in zones and tested regularly with auditable records presented to OSHA, Fire Marshal, Insurance and corporate auditors.
We are an established and reputable company that continues to invest in the resources and technology that ensure the highest level of security and services. Equally, our local ownership allows us to deliver a high-degree of flexibility at competitive and cost effective rates.
PROFESSIONALISM AT WORK.
While Record Storage Systems represents the feel of a family run business, our company structure is comprehensive. We are fortunate to work with an array of business sectors, from non-profit organizations to Fortune 500 companies. Industries we serve range from financial to health services.
When it comes to our staff, Record Storage Systems ensures your information is in capable and trusted hands. All of our employees are carefully selected and extensively trained. Our strict employment policy includes drug testing, personality tests, criminal and reference checks and a signed confidentiality statement. Employees are required to take a polygraph in the event of any discrepancy. Refusal would lead to termination.
DRIVING THE STANDARDS OF INFORMATION MANAGEMENT.
When it comes to transportation, Record Storage Systems understands that convenience works dual duty with security. Record Storage Systems provides door-to-door pickup and delivery of your stored materials in secure vehicles equipped with GPS satellite tracking.
We own and operate a versatile fleet that includes vans and Sprinters as well as a 16 and 24-foot truck. All drivers are uniformed, trained and thoroughly screened. So you can feel confident your information is protected.