Record Storage Systems' state-of-the-art facility is located in a low crime area, no flood zone, 133,000 square foot structure. The facility is owned by
, parent company of Record Storage Systems.
- Walls and ceiling are 6-inch precast ribbed concrete
- Reinforced with rebar steel, and inspected by supervisor on a weekly basis
- Facility is a Food Grade Warehouse with monthly pest and insect control procedures
- Gated parking lot monitored by a professional security company 24/7
- Alarmed, two-door locking system with a combination access
- FM 200 fire suppression system
- Constant 35%-45% humidity at all times
- Maintains 64 degree temperature
- Alarm notification of temperature or humidity deviation
Document Shredding Area:
- NAID-compliant document shredding protocols.
- Shred area monitored by video surveillance 24/7.
- Motion detectors and perimeter beams guard movement within the facility.
- Fire prevention system that exceeds NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) mandated regulations.
Record Storage Systems is committed to hard copy document and electronic data security through the use of HIPAA compliant protocols, access controls, environmental controls, 24/7 video surveillance, and more. Read about our security protocols here