Your Path to Paperless Office
Eliminate tedious and costly paper-based processes, increase your efficiency, and adhere to industry compliance standards.
Your Path to Paperless Office
Don’t hesitate to contact us to book our services:
Record Storage Systems document scanning and indexing solutions enable you to store, organize, and manage your important records electronically. With Record Storage Systems Charlotte as your document imaging partner, you can establish short term and long term document management strategies that support your goals for a paperless office and paperless digital solutions.
Digital transformation is becoming more of a priority for businesses as they look to streamline and automate manual processes and develop more digitized document management solutions. Whether you’re in need of ongoing document scanning or a one-time project, we can scan, index, and electronically store important documents.
For our scanning customers, any work submitted to us for scanning and indexing can be shredded at no extra charge (if the customer requests destruction) as long as permission to destroy is granted within 90 days of delivery of finished product. Scanned documents can also be stored at our facility or returned to the client. The cost of a document scanning project depends on several factors, including volume, document preparation, and additional services such as indexing and electronic document storage. As a North Carolina based company, we offer competitive pricing for all our primary service areas.
DOCUMENT SCANNING BENEFITS & FEATURES
For our scanning customers, any work submitted to us for scanning and indexing will be shredded at no extra charge as long as permission to destroy is granted within 90 days of delivery of finished product.
The cost of a document scanning project depends on a number of factors, including volume, document preparation, and additional services such as indexing and electronic document storage. As a North Carolina based company, we offer competitive pricing for all our primary service areas.
- Save space by eliminating paper files
- Reduce operating costs associated with maintaining paper documents
- Improve security, data protection, and compliance
- Eliminate the risk of lost or misplaced hard-copy paper files.
- Enhance your disaster recovery plan with a secure digital repository
- Electronic document storage with cloud-based document management software.
- Increased productivity from your high-value team members
DOCUMENT SCANNING PROCESS
CUSTOMIZABLE DOCUMEMT SCANNING SOLUTIONS:
Ongoing scanning: Regularly-scheduled secure document scanning services customized to fit your timeframe and budget.
Backfile paper scanning: Ideal for organizations that require bulk scanning to digitize years’ worth of archived business documents and convert them into a manageable electronic format.
Scan on Demand: Minimize scanning costs and enjoy prompt electronic delivery by scanning only the documents you need while ensuring the rest of your records remain secure and accessible in our document storage facility.
Our Imaging Process:
- Document collection: Our trained, insured, and bonded staff picks up your documents and transports them to our secure facility.
- Document preparation: Trained specialists ensure all records are ready for electronic conversion.
- Document scanning: Documents are scanned using advanced high-speed professional scanners that guarantee precise OCR.
- Document conversion: Documents are digitally converted, indexed according to your specifications, and made available in electronic format.
- Online document management: Our online document management software enables you to store and manage documents electronically to improve workflow automation. Enjoy a secure, searchable online database where your documents are readily available and can be accessed electronically 24/7.
What types of documents can we scan?
- Medical records
- Large format architectural and engineering drawings
- Tax records and financial statements
- Insurance records
- HR records and employee files
- Manufacturing documents
- Accounts Payable records
Record Storage Systems proudly services these areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina: Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Corneous, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Land, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville