Drowning in Documents?
On-site shred consoles or one-time purges are ideal for organizations who need secure, reliable document destruction.
Record Storage Systems offers secure document shredding for confidential documents and business records that have outlived their usefulness. For organizations facing ethical and legal requirements or that are searching for a more environmentally-friendly shredding alternative, our state-of-the-art industrial shredder ensures information is discarded safely and quickly — and is always recycled. As an experienced Charlotte shredding company that is HIPAA compliant, we guarantee the highest level of security and destruction.
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT SHREDDING
- Protect against identity theft
- Maintain compliance with industry standards and avoid fines
- Preserve company and customer privacy
- Practice environmentally-friendly document destruction
- Reclaim valuable office space and save time
- Focus more on core business functions
SECURE DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION
- Documents are secured within a locked vehicle, monitored by GPS Satellite tracking, and handled by fully-insured personnel during transport to the facility.
- Facility is locked and monitored under a 24/7 video surveillance system.
- Shredding process is closely monitored by trained personnel.
- Certificate of Destruction is available to meet corporate or federal government requirements.
Record Storage Systems proudly services these areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina: Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Corneous, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville
DOCUMENT SHREDDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS:
1. SCHEDULED SHRED PROGRAM WITH SECURE SHRED CONSOLES
On-site shred consoles are ideal for organizations requiring document shredding on a regular schedule. We’ll place our secure shred bins in your office where you can easily dispose of unneeded paper documents and work with you to design a customized pickup schedule that fits your timeline and volume. Our trained professionals arrive in secure vehicles to transport your records to our facility where the documents are promptly destroyed. It’s an easy and hassle-free way to responsibly destroy confidential records.
2. DOCUMENT PURGE OR ONE-TIME SERVICE
One-time purge services are perfect for organizations that require bulk shredding for archived business records or only require paper shredding occasionally. If your organization has large amounts of records waiting to be destroyed, you may need a one-time purge to reclaim office space and meet ethical obligations. We also offer secure document storage and document scanning conversion for records you need to retain. We’re the experts when it comes to secure information management, data management and protecting confidential information.
DOCUMENT SHREDDING PROCESS
Record Storage Systems’ secure document shredding service offers clients secure document destruction in a cost-efficient, environmentally-friendly manner. Paper shredding services require a document shredding company that will responsibly and securely destroy your important business records. Document shredding is an important component of any information security plan.
1. A document destruction specialist will work with you to determine which shredding service best fits your needs by evaluating the volume of paperwork you produce and how often you need document shredding services.
2. We offer two shred console sizes: 45 gallon and 96 gallon. Depending on your office environment, you may prefer to utilize several 45 gallon consoles around the office or one large 96 gallon console in a central location.
3. We service the consoles weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your needs and volume. All documents are transported to the shred facility where your records are destroyed under video surveillance.
4. A Certificate of Destruction is provided for your records.