Old Docs, New Tricks
Record Storage Systems in Charlotte, NC empowers organizations to take control of their document management by offering cost-effective, secure, offsite record storage for a variety of business records. Whether you need offsite document storage for active records or archived files, our record storage facility ensures your documents remain organized, accessible, and most importantly — secure. A partnership with Record Storage Systems enables you to reduce overhead, control costs, and maintain compliance standards while streamlining the way you manage paper. We commonly work with medical records, insurance records, law office and case records, tax records, human resource documents, and more. Our storage solutions reduce the staff you need while increasing your security.
We offer document pickup and delivery, record retieval, and Scan-on-Demand. Record Storage Systems enables you to take control of your paper flow, gain back valuable time, and reclaim office space.
BENEFITS OF OFFSITE DOCUMENT STORAGE:
- Cost-effective, secure document storage reduces overhead costs and time spent searching for records.
- Same day record recall, delivery, and pickup available
- Scan on Demand feature enables you to recall a specific document quickly and receive it electronically via encrypted email or secure SFTP file transfer.
- Additional document scanning services allows you to convert hard copies to digital for redundancy and ease of access.
- Define document retention and destruction schedules for efficient information management
- Innovative barcode tracking technology keeps records organized and accessible.
MORE TRANSPARENCY & MORE CONTROL
Record Storage Systems offers a secure client web portal designed to help customers take control of their document management. With the online customer portal, you can request pickups and deliveries, track real-time document inventory, and view reports from the convenience of your desktop. This portal enables clients to manage record retention, document inventory, set destruction dates, and gives them access to reporting and analytics in the event of an audit.