Records Management in Charlotte, NC
Record Storage Systems’ state-of-the-art facility is located in a low crime area, no flood zone, 133,000 square foot structure. The facility is owned by Distribution Technology, parent company of Record Storage Systems.
Record Center Facility:
- Walls and ceiling are 6-inch precast ribbed concrete
- Reinforced with rebar steel, and inspected by supervisor on a weekly basis
- Facility is a Food Grade Warehouse with monthly pest and insect control procedures
- Gated parking lot monitored by a professional security company 24/7
Secure Data Vault Storage for Backup Tapes and Media:
- Alarmed, two-door locking system with a combination access
- FM 200 fire suppression system
- Constant 35%-45% humidity at all times
- Maintains 64 degree temperature
- Alarm notification of temperature or humidity deviation
Document Shredding Facility:
- NAID-compliant document shredding protocols.
- Shred area monitored by video surveillance 24/7.
- Motion detectors and perimeter beams guard movement within the facility.
- Fire prevention system that exceeds NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) mandated regulations.
Document and Data Security:
Record Storage Systems is committed to hard copy document and electronic data security through the use of HIPAA compliant protocols, access controls, environmental controls, 24/7 video surveillance, and more. Read about our security protocols here
Record Storage Systems proudly services these areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina:
Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Corneous, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Land, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville