Record Storage Systems in Charlotte, NC, offers data protection solutions for storing, managing, retrieving, transporting, and archiving your electronic media, hard drives, computer backup tapes, CD’s, and more. With the rapid digitization of information, organizations often rely solely on cloud backup as a sufficient means of storing sensitive electronic media.
While the cloud certainly offers some conveniences, off-site vault storage is the most secure, reliable, and economical choice for long-term storage and archiving — especially for organizations subject to regulations covering data retention, integrity and security.
PERSONALIZED DATA MANAGEMENT
- Data storage options include slotting, plastic tub containers, turtle cases, and secure metal transfer cases.
- Vault rotation schedules are customized based on your needs. Whether you need media daily, weekly, or monthly, we offer 24/7 data access and delivery.
- Control permissions by defining who has authority to access and retrieve specific data
- Backup tape rotation and offsite tape storage vaulting with customized rotation and storage schedules weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
MAKING YOUR SECURITY OUR PRIORITY
- Alarmed, two-door locking mechanism
- Double-coded interior and exterior doors
- FM-200 fire suppression system
- UL-approved 125 degree fire rating
- 24/7 alarms and electronic monitoring
- Gated, secure grounds and facility
- Media is secured in a locked container for transport with trained personnel
- Every backup tape is scanned and tracked when it enters and leaves the facility so you have access to past activity in the event of an audit
Record Storage Systems proudly offers offsite tape storage, backup tape storage, data vaulting and tape rotation in Charlotte NC, Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Cornelius, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Land, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville