Record Storage Systems offers full-service document scanning in Charlotte, NC and indexing solutions that enable you to store, organize, and manage your important records electronically. With Record Storage Systems as your document imaging partner, you can establish short term and long term document management strategies that address inefficiencies and support your goals for a paperless office and paperless digital solutions.
With our flexible and secure imaging solutions, you can:
- Save space by eliminating paper files
- Reduce operating costs associated with maintaining paper documents
- Improve security, data protection, and compliance
- Reduce your carbon footprint with environmentally-friendly processes
- Eliminate the risk of lost or misplaced hard-copy paper files.
- Enhance your disaster recovery plan with a secure digital repository
- Enjoy electronic document storage with comprehensive cloud-based document management software.
- Increased productivity from your high-value team members
For our scanning customers, any work submitted to us for scanning and indexing will be shredded at no extra charge as long as permission to destroy is granted within 90 days of delivery of finished product.
The cost of a document scanning project depends on a number of factors, including volume, document preparation, and additional services such as indexing and electronic document storage. As a North Carolina based company, we offer competitive pricing for Charlotte document scanning services, as well Huntersville, Concord, Matthews, Rock Hill, and beyond.