Regularly-scheduled secure document scanning services customized to fit your timeframe and budget.
Backfile paper scanning: Ideal for organizations that require bulk scanning to digitize years’ worth of archived business documents and convert them into a manageable electronic format.
Scan on Demand:
Minimize scanning costs and enjoy prompt electronic delivery by scanning only the documents you need while ensuring the rest of your records remain secure and accessible in our document storage facility.
Our Imaging Process:
- Document collection: Our trained, insured, and bonded staff picks up your documents and transports them to our secure facility.
- Document preparation: Trained specialists ensure all records are ready for electronic conversion.
- Document scanning: Documents are scanned using advanced high-speed professional scanners that guarantee precise OCR.
- Document conversion: Documents are digitally converted, indexed according to your specifications, and made available in electronic format.
- Online document management: Our online document management software enables you to store and manage documents electronically to improve workflow automation. Enjoy a secure, searchable online database where your documents are readily available and can be accessed electronically 24/7.
With Record Storage Systems as your partner, you not only benefit from the latest paper scanning software, you also have secure document storage, shredding, and electronic document management at your fingertips. This complete lifecycle document management enables you to take control of your records and streamline internal business processes.
What types of documents can we scan?
- Medical records
- Large format architectural and engineering drawings
- Tax records and financial statements
- Insurance records
- HR records and employee files
- Manufacturing documents
- Accounts Payable records
Record Storage Systems proudly services these areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina: Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Corneous, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Land, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville