Record Storage Systems offers secure document shredding in Charlotte, North Carolina for confidential documents and business records that have outlived their usefulness. For organizations facing ethical and legal requirements or that are searching for a more environmentally-friendly shredding alternative, our state-of-the-art industrial shredder ensures information is discarded safely and quickly — and is always recycled. As an experienced Charlotte shredding company that is HIPAA compliant, we guaruntee the highest level of security and destruction.
Benefits Of Document Shredding
- Protect against identity theft
- Maintain compliance with industry standards and avoid fines
- Preserve company and customer privacy
- Practice environmentally-friendly document destruction
- Reclaim valuable office space and save time
- Focus more on core business functions
Secure Document Destruction
- Documents are secured within a locked vehicle, monitored by GPS Satellite tracking, and handled by fully-insured personnel during transport to the facility.
- Facility is locked and monitored under a 24/7 video surveillance system.
- Shredding process is closely monitored by trained personnel.
- Certificate of Destruction is available to meet corporate or federal government requirements.
Record Storage Systems proudly services these areas throughout North Carolina and South Carolina: Ballantyne, Boiling Springs, Concord, Charlotte, Columbia, Corneous, Hickory, High Point, Huntersville, Indian Land, Florence, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Greenville, Greensboro, Hickory, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Statesville