Here’s All of Our Document Management Best Practices & Advice in One Place
April is Records and Information Management Month! All year long at Record Storage Systems, we write blogs about document management best practices designed to help you save money, be more efficient, and improve security when it comes to your information strategy. April is a great time, right after tax season, to do a little spring cleaning and for companies to evaluate their current information management processes and assess how they can improve.
In honor of Records and Information Management Month, we’ve compiled our best records management advice, document storage best practices, document scanning recommendations, and document shredding tips.
Document Storage Blogs & Best Practices
- Risk Management: Onsite Records Storage and the Hidden Liability
- 3 Major Information Management Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- How Much Does Offsite Document Storage Cost?
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Self-Storage Units for Business Records
- Check Your Invoice: Are You Overpaying for Document Storage and Shredding?
Document Scanning Blogs & Best Practices
- 4 Excuses Hindering Your from Going Paperless & How to Address Them
- How to Create a Document Scanning Budget for Your Organization
- Document Scanning vs. Digital Transformation: What’s the Difference?
- How to Make the Case for Document Scanning within Your Organization
- How to Use Scan-on-Demand as an Alternative to Physical Record Delivery
- Three Factors that Determine the Cost of a Document Scanning Project
Document Shredding Blogs & Best Practices
- Free Document Shredding? 3 Ways Doing It Yourself Can Actually Increase Costs
- Four Features of a Successful Document Shredding Company
- The Document Retention Guide to Tax Season – What to Keep and What to Shred
- How to Choose the Right Document Shredding Service for Your Company
- The Top Four Benefits of Document Shredding